AAT Level 1 Bookkeeping Access Award Course Format
This AAT Bookkeeping Course is offered in a classroom environment at Souters' Training Centre in London. The course runs full-time. All of the training is delivered by financial professionals. The training course is fast tracked. It aims to give students an AAT Certificate in a short period of time and the option to continue training at the higher levels.
Course Content Synopsis
- Understand the role of the bookkeeper
- Understand financial transactions
- Process customer and supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments in the Accounting system
- An overview of the financial process
- Preparation for the AAT Level 1 Bookkeeping Assessment, we boast very high pass rates
Dates and Duration
This course can be taken full-time, between 10:30am and 4.00pm. A full-time course will run over 2 days. AAT Registration fees and exams fees are not included in the fees.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Who is it for?
You are looking to gain a solid foundation or refresher in Finance and Bookkeeping?
You are looking for a job in Finance
You need Bookkeeping skills as a part of your day to day job
You would like to run bookkeeping services for local businesses; this is an entry level course for this.
You are not currently in employment and you need to boost your CV
You are seeking skills to change your career
AAT Course Benefits
Specialised, highly transferable and recognisable skills
- An AAT accredited qualification will develop your CV and career
A clear career path with your choice of great career options
AAT is an industry standard and well-recognised qualification
Computer-based assessments offer flexibility
Gain an AAT qualification and continue the AAT qualifications to higher levels