AAT Level 1 Bookkeeping Access Award Course Format
This AAT Bookkeeping Course is offered in a classroom environment at Souters’ Training Centre in London. The course runs full-time. All of the training is delivered by financial professionals. The training course is fast tracked. It aims to give students an AAT Certificate in a short period of time and the option to continue training at the higher levels.
Course Content Synopsis
- Understand the role of the bookkeeper
- Understand financial transactions
- Process customer and supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments in the Accounting system
- An overview of the financial process
- Preparation for the AAT Level 1 Bookkeeping Assessment, we boast very high pass rates
Dates and Duration
This course can be taken full-time, between 10:30am and 4.00pm. A full-time course will run over 2 days. AAT Registration fees and exams fees are not included in the fees.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Who is it for?
- You are looking to gain a solid foundation or refresher in Finance and Bookkeeping?
- You are looking for a job in Finance
- You need Bookkeeping skills as a part of your day to day job
- You would like to run bookkeeping services for local businesses; this is an entry level course for this.
- You are not currently in employment and you need to boost your CV
- You are seeking skills to change your career
AAT Course Benefits
- Specialised, highly transferable and recognisable skills
- An AAT accredited qualification will develop your CV and career
- A clear career path with your choice of great career options
- AAT is an industry standard and well-recognised qualification
- Computer-based assessments offer flexibility
- Gain an AAT qualification and continue the AAT qualifications to higher levels