The Legal PA Diploma (CPD accredited) combines our Legal Secretary Course with the highly popular Secretary PA Diploma, into one Diploma Package, giving you the best of both worlds and multiplying your opportunity to gain a rewarding job.
To provide a comprehensive training program
- To provide a range of Souters' Secretarial/PA training combined with our Legal Secretarial Course, Microsoft Office and Typing training
- Boost students' career options
- Gain a professional qualification
- Gain an Accredited Certification as a Legal PA
Legal PA Diploma Format
- The Legal Secretarial Course can be taken either full-time or part-time with practical exercises and assessment.
- The Secretarial PA Course element is either full-time or part-time or a mix thereof and has the same live tuition format, with practical exercises and an assessment./li>
- The MS Office and Typing Courses can be completed in 3 months and ends with a final assessment in each unit- these training elements can be completed in-house or at home.
The Diploma components are:
- Job functions of a PA/Secretary
- Diary Management
- Business Letter Writing foundation
- CV Development
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and E-mails
- Telephone skills
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Invoicing/Petty cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning
- Document Presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type
- Organising meetings
- The work of a Legal Secretary
- Barristers v Solicitors Training
- Magic Circle v High Street Firms
- Introduction to Law
- Police + CPS + Courts and Procedure(s)
- Legal Word Processing + Introduction to Layout of Templates – main documentation within department
- Criminal Litigation + Witness Statements + Backsheets
- Legal Documents Civil Litigation + N1 Claim Form + Particulars of Claim + Defences
- Business Law + IN01 + Contracts
- Family Law + Homework + Petitions + Wills/Clauses
- Audio Transcription
- More text production
3. MS Word 2010/2013/2016 to Proficient Level
4. MS Outlook 2010/2013/2016 to Proficient Level
5. MS PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 to Proficient Level
7. Specialised legal audio transcription
Once all elements are completed a full range of certificates will be issued together with the two overriding Diplomas.
Instalment payments are possible; check with us for interest free plan through our partner bank; this option is available online now as part of the checkout process.
Dates and Duration
CLICK HERE for schedule of start dates of individual course components.
- A good level of secondary education is ideal
- There are no specific requirements
- For Beginners, it is possible to take a supplementary Beginner Courses before commencing the programme.
- Main segments of the course are taught by expert tutors in classrooms
- Live tutors are a mix of qualified Lawyers and expert PA trainers
- CPD Certification is issued as a qualified Legal PA on completion
- CV and Job options are boosted with an Accredited qualification
- Professional qualifications gained
- Accredited Certificates as a Legal PA, Legal Secretary, Secretary/PA, Microsoft Office and Typing available
- Our centre is a Microsoft Certified Academy, so we can offer a widely recognised Certification in Microsoft Office
- Our Courses have live tuition with experienced and qualified tutors using theory and practical exercise, which will ensure job readiness
All CPD accredited: The CPD qualification is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more. Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
Legal PA Diploma- CPD accredited
- Product Code: LSD CPD
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,899.00