Our CPD Accredited PA Course provides a sound knowledge base and the practical abilities to perform effectively in a PA role. Many of our previous graduates from our PA Courses are now working in prestigious PA or Executive PA Jobs across London, the UK and Internationally.
Experienced PA tutor delivers a practical training programme that is designed to prepare attendees for PA roles and to build skills for successful PA Careers. All of the training is delivered in a Virtual Classroom. There is a big focus on job-relevant practical exercises and interactive training sessions under the guidance of an experienced tutor. The course ends with an “on the job” simulation in an assessment format in order to attain your professional qualification.
- Job functions of a PA
- Diary Management
- Business Writing and Communication foundation
- CV Development
- Composing E-mails and memos
- Telephone skills
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Invoicing/Petty cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning
- Document and email presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch-type
- Organising business meetings
DOWNLOAD an Adobe file with this PA course info pack.
Our PA Diploma combines this PA Course with the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA. This means you need to complete training in three Microsoft Packages of your choice. You can choose three programmes from Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
“I attended this course to refresh and enhance my PA skills. It was an intense week of classroom-style learning, together with practical typing tasks. The tutor was competent and delivered the training extremely effectively. I will definitely be able to apply the skills I have learnt in my PA role.” – PA Secretary Course Attendee.
“I am really glad I invested my savings in this course; I learnt a lot and am looking forward to doing more specialised Souters’ courses.” Elena B.”
“Everybody in the business world needs to take this course. It is very informative and will help in other areas outside the Secretary/PA field.” Dolapo.
“I admired the elegant, clear and well-controlled way that the trainer speaks, not at all hurried.” Mary P.
“Joan was brilliant- a wealth of knowledge and experience and utterly professional.” Georgina.
Dates and Duration
Please refer to the schedule for start dates. You can also see the start dates on this page at the top of the page.
You can take this course in several formats:
- Full-time and intensive: The PA Course is taken over five full days, Monday – Friday. This fast track method is ideal for someone looking to get training and a qualification quickly so that they can quickly enter a PA role.
- Part-time: Take the PA Course on Saturday and complete the course in 5 weeks.
- Flexible study: Work with our tutors to complete the course in your own time using a blended learning format. Contact us for details of this method.
Ideally, you have some office skills and good secondary education as a minimum, but all cases will be considered. If in doubt, contact us and we can discuss your current skills and experience. If you have no office or clerical experience at all, it may be beneficial for you to take the Introduction Level Course before taking this course.
- The course is well-recognised, nationally and internationally. You can see on our testimonial page that the large majority of students have successfully found the jobs they wanted.
- Gain a professional qualification to build your CV
- Build your career options and employability
- Souters is well connected with the quality agencies and directly with employers.
- The course is led by live tutors within a Virtual Classroom, which enables participants to gain personal attention and assistance.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are also often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.