Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course Objectives
- To provide a clear insight into the fundament of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise capital spending.
Tutor led two-day course led by a qualified financial professional.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) and the balance sheet
- How to stop abuses of established accounting policy.
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- What is break even analysis
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods.
- Achieve business targets through deployment of financial data.
DOWNLOAD printable information on course.
Dates and Duration
Two day course in Central London 10:30 to 16:30 both days.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as basics are explained at the outset enabling more complex issues later.
Good general level of education with an open mind and common sense.
Clear practical insight into financial issues.
Ability to make practical use of the knowledge in a live situation with improvements in such areas as cost control, margin and revenue improvement.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course - 2 day
- Product Code: 24
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £599.00