Microsoft Excel is a key part of many office roles; it is particularly important to jobs with an element of finance, accounts or bookkeeping. However, many Admin, PA, sales staff and numerous other roles now require Proficient level skills in Excel. Many employers will test their new employees on excel skills and will not hire staff who fail to demonstrate Excel skills.
Excel Training Course Objective
To enable students to gain proficient level skills in Excel. Our training centre is a Microsoft Office Academy and this ensures that we deliver all training to the highest level. The Excel Training Course is also a CPD Accredited course, so CPD Certification is issued to staff on completion of the training.
A one unit module in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016. This course covers the beginner to proficient level. There is an assessment at the end of the course which can be taken at our London training centre or remotely over the internet.
Excel Training Course Course Content
- Getting started with Excel
- Formatting in Excel
- Beginner to Proficient Formulas
- Printing attractive documents
- Shortcuts and tips to build efficiency
- Graphics and Illustrations
If you would like to complete the Advanced module instead, please CLICK HERE. You can also purchase this course and the Advanced module for a £50 supplement.
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
DOWNLOAD Syllabus for this course
Dates and Duration
The course lasts for three months, but can be completed earlier. It can be taken online from anywhere. Learners have an option for one month of training in our training centre.
No set requirement it starts from Beginner Level.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Trainers in a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Live server with Virtual Tutor enables learner to receive instruction, as if they have a personal tutor
- CPD Accredited Excel Course with a CPD Certificate issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical with numerous exercise to ensure that you remember these details
- We can offer Microsoft Certification which is internationally recognised, because we are a Microsoft Certified Academy.
Souters will issue a CPD Accredited Certificate from their Microsoft Academy.
Excel Training Course - Beginner and Proficient Levels
- Product Code: 38
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £179.00