To deliver a comprehensive range of training in Office Administration; the training is highly effective in creating job readiness for office support staff. To combine class instructions by live tutors who are well experienced in admin skills. To compliment this training with state of the art, tutor supported, IT training and keyboarding skills.
The main course is taught in a conventional classroom with live tutors.
The Diploma comprises our CPD Accredited Administration Course and the Microsoft Office Training. This ensures you have the optimal mix of Office Administration skills and Office IT skills.Administration Course - CPD Accredited (Classroom training)
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisations
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and dealing with stress
- Filing and record keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
- People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- An introduction to management concepts
Understaning your career potential
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and undertand how to develop their careers
Microsoft Office Training - CPD Accredited
- Three Microsoft Office Training Products Beginner and Proficient Levels (you choose which three from Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
On completion of the training course, you take assessment and gain CPD Certification in each subject
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
If you do not want to get the Microsoft Office Training and Certification, please see our Administration Course without this training being included.
Dates and Duration
The Administration main course section is in a classroom format and tutor led, it runs three full days which will be concluded by an assessment with CPD certification on successful completion. The IT section can be completed over three months on a flexi-time basis.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
It can be ideal for people from another profession, qualified school leavers or graduates wanting to move into administration roles. It can also suit secretaries and PA's looking to broaden their skills and open new doors.
Finally existing Office Admin staff often find it useful to consolidate their skills, gain a formal certificate and build confidence or gain promotion.
No specific requirements beyond a good standard level of secondary education.
- Gain office administration skills and improved employability status though this intense training system.
- CPD Certification on successful completion. Separate certificates, one for the course, the other for MS Office exams.
- Enhance confidence on the job and at interview.
- Gain a sound undertstanding of the Administrator's role.
- The student will gain a recognised qualification and real job skills to enable him/her to apply for variety of office administrative roles, as soon as they complete the programme.
- All certificates are CPD accredited including the separate MS Office certificates.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
Administration Diploma - CPD accredited
- Product Code: 65
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £999.00