To deliver a comprehensive range of training in Office Administration; the training is highly effective in creating job readiness for office support staff. To combine class instructions by live tutors who are well experienced in admin skills. To compliment this training with state of the art, tutor supported, IT training and keyboarding skills.
The main course is taught in a conventional classroom with live tutors.
The first part of the course is taught with a combination of interactive tuition, practical exercises and theory.
Key areas of the course are:
- Policies and procedures of organisations including codes of practice, handbooks etc.
- Preparation of Business documents, letters, faxes etc
- Organisational charts
- Health and Safety
- Legislation and compliance
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Customer focus
- Delegation and supervision
- Set the correct priorities
- Team working
- Targets and budgets
- Management styles explained
- Filing and record keeping
- Time management
Microsoft Office Training:
- Three Microsoft Office Training Products Beginner and Proficient Levels (you choose which three).
- On completion of the training course, you will take Microsoft Office Specialist based exams leading to CPD certification.
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
If you do not want to get the Microsoft Office Training and Certification, please see our Administration Course without this training being included.
Dates and Duration
The Administration main course section is in a classroom format and tutor led, it runs three full days which will be concluded by an assessment with CPD certification on successful completion. The IT section can be completed over three months on a flexi-time basis.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
It can be ideal for people from another profession, qualified school leavers or graduates wanting to move into administration roles. It can also suit secretaries and PA's looking to broaden their skills and open new doors.
Finally existing Office Admin staff often find it useful to consolidate their skills, gain a formal certificate and build confidence or gain promotion.
No specific requirements beyond a good standard level of secondary education.
- Gain office administration skills and improved employability status though this intense training system.
- CPD Certification on successful completion. Separate certificates, one for the course, the other for MS Office exams.
- Enhance confidence on the job and at interview.
- Gain a sound undertstanding of the Administrator's role.
- The student will gain a recognised qualification and real job skills to enable him/her to apply for variety of office administrative roles, as soon as they complete the programme.
- All certificates are CPD accredited including the separate MS Office certificates.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
Administration Diploma - CPD accredited
- Product Code: 65
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £999.00