Minute Taking Courses
Souters is a specialist in the provision of Minute Taking Courses. All of our training is delivered by an experienced Minute Taking trainer. The courses are highly practical and can be taken as a part of longer-term Diplomas, if desired, or in a standalone one day training course. All of the training is CPD Accredited.
Minute Taking Courses in London
The courses aim to give the delegates the skills and capabilities to prepare for meetings, record the main points accurately and efficiently and ultimately deliver high quality minutes. To see the full details of the course content, please see the course listing below. At present the course is only delivered in London. However, Minute Taking Courses are available on a bespoke basis, which enables companies to order Minute Taking Courses at their own venue. For details of this type of bespoke or in-house training, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7248 8987.
Longer Term Courses and Diplomas
Minute Taking Courses are often bought as addons to our PA Diplomas, Secretary Diplomas, Administration Courses and it is included in the course fees of the Executive Assistant Diploma.
Benefits of the Minute Taking Courses
- A strong understanding of the minute taker’s role
- CPD Accredited Certificate on completion of the course
- Professional qualification
- Create accurate, brief and clear minutes
- Understanding the important dynamics between the minute taker and the chair.
- Listening techniques to enhance concentration
- Understand how to prepare for a meeting
- How to write high quality minutes
- Minute Taking templates and reports