This is a specialised online medical terminology course, which is provided to the NHS directly for NHS staff. The course is taught by trained and experienced medical professionals.
- To provide an insight into the structure and use of terminology and the meanings of abbreviations related thereto.
- To assist in the building of confidence in dealing with patients, preparing letters and reports and recording data in respect of medical phrases.
Online Medical Terminology Course
Online and interactive Medical Terminology training that was designed by an experienced medical professional.
- Understand the structure of medical words
- Learn new medical terms
- Interpret the meanings of a variety of medical terms
- Break down long words into component parts, suffixes and prefixes
- Be able to expand some common abbreviations
- Feel more confident in communicating with patients, preparing letters and reports and recording data.
Dates and Duration
Training is delivered online on a flexible hours basis. You have 3 months to complete the training but will have access to the course material for one year.
Gain an understanding of Medical Terminology which is vital to working in a Medical Administration role. The course is CPD Accredited.
Corporate Training and NHS Training
Souters can deliver this Medical Terminology Course at your venue. If you require the Medical Terminology Course at your venue, please contact our office for more details. Send us an email here at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 020 7248 8987. We can offer both Virtual Classroom training and Live training at your venue. Our training has been delivered to healthcare providers and to NHS Trusts. The training feedback is very strong.