Our training centre has ongoing experience of providing training to the NHS. We have a wealth of experience in Medical Administration and Medical Secretary Training. We have delivered Microsoft Office and other training directly to the NHS. The Microsoft Office Diploma for Medical Administration is fully accredited by the CPD.
Microsoft Office Diploma for Medical Administration
The Diploma has been redesigned to ensure that learners gain the latest skills required for working with Microsoft Office and includes programmes that will assist in remote working. All of our training has been delivered by a Microsoft Academy in London and the training authors are Microsoft Platinum Partners. The Diploma is CPD Accredited and it provides the learner with the opportunity to gain a professional qualification.
Our Microsoft Office training will be delivered in interactive online training programmes. There are examples and lessons to follow and this is followed by assessments and exercises, to build practical abilities that can be transferred back to work.
What will I Learn?
- Microsoft Word to Proficient Level
- Microsoft Outlook to Proficient Level
- Microsoft Excel to Proficient Level
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office 365
Dates and Duration
3 months to complete the Microsoft Office Course for a Medical Administrator on a flexible hours basis, so you can start and study when you chose. We also offer a Medical Administration Diploma that combines this training course with Administration training and Medical Terminology training. If you are looking to book for an organisation please contact us, as it is possible to book our courses via invoice when an organisation is booking.
- Certification on completion of the course
- CPD Accreditation to build your CV
- A wide range of IT skills for a career in Medical Administration
- IT skills for Administrative jobs and certification in each program
- Redesigned to include functions needed for remote working
- Job skills and confidence to build a successful career