Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course Objectives
- To provide a clear insight into the fundament of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise capital spending.
Tutor-led one-day course led by a qualified financial professional. This Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course is held in a practical, interactive format.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of a submitted financial accounts
- Established accounting policy and its effect
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Working Capital and liquidity
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real-life accounts to consolidate learning
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
Dates and Duration
One day course in our live online virtual classroom 10:30 to 16:30.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as basics are explained at the outset enabling more complex issues later.
- Our Finance for Non-Financial Managers courses is delivered in a classroom format by experienced trainers.
- Our trainers are high-level professionals, Chartered Accountants or from Financial Services.
- Trainers have extensive experience in delivering training courses to non-Financial professionals.
- Our practical and interactive classroom setting ensures delegates can gain real skills and confidence to handle financial information.
- CPD Standards Certification upon successful completion.