This Outlook Course provides students with proficiency skills in MS Outlook (advanced Outlook an option).
Microsoft Outlook Course
A two unit course in one of Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016. This is either at beginner and proficient levels or proficient and advanced levels. If you would like all three levels this is available at a supplement of £50.00.
Training is interactive online with coursework marked as you progress leading towards an exam (optional); it can be trained remotely by Broadband connection or you can train at the centre with live tutors as backup.
- Introduction to the email application and managing emails
- E-mail working environment
- Formatting characters
- Use an address book
- Managing messages and attachments
- Get to know the calendar and beginning diary management in outlook
- Reminders window, contacts, tasks, notes and categories
- Tips and trick to get more efficient in Outlook
- Find a message in your mail folder, set up automatic replies, create and store signatures to add to your messages
- Add your appointments and meetings to it and define how and when you want to be reminded of them
- Do more with messages, groups contacts, managing tasks and notes
- Customising your outlook
- Learn how to manage the messages you have received: class them, sort them, filter them and create search folders
- Use rules to manage your messages automatically
- Learn about message options
- Create templates (forms)
- Organise meetings and publish calendars
- Advanced commands for advanced users
- Archive older messages
- Optimise folder size
- Export folders and import them
- Manage data files
- Managing rules and dealing with spam
- Sharing folders, grouping and sharing calendars
Dates and Duration
You can take the course online for 3 months or if you prefer to take the training at our centre, you can study at our academy for one month. Our trainig centre has live tutors available to provide guidance during office hours (weekdays and Saturdays).
You can start training on any date, online. If you prefer to start at our centre, you can start on any date that our centre is open.
The Course can start from beginner level, so there are no special entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system
- Be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD Accredited Certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train when you require, you can complete intensely in short-time period or part-time over 3 months
- CPD Standards Certificate in MS Outlook at Advanced or Proficient Level issued on completion
Outlook Training Course - Beginner to Proficient Level
- Product Code: 40
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £149.00