Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course Objectives
- To provide a clear insight into the fundament of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise capital spending.
Tutor led one-day course led by qualified financial professional. This Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course is held in practical, interactive format.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of a submitted financial accounts
- Established accounting policy and its effect
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Working Capital and liquidity
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real life accounts to consolidate learning
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
Dates and Duration
One day course in Central London 10:30 to 16:30.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as basics are explained at the outset enabling more complex issues later.
Good general level of education with an open mind.
Clear practical insight into financial issues.
Ability to make practical use of the knowledge in a live situation with improvements in such areas as cost control, margin and revenue improvement.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course - 1 day
- Product Code: 24
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £299.00