This PMO Course is aimed to enable delegates to gain a strong understanding and practical capability in Project Management concept and how to perform effectively PMO roles. The course has been designed by an expert team in order to build a broad range of skills that will enable delegates to respond to challenging Project roles. Delegates should gain a real sense of confidence in their real job skills and additionally build their CV with the issuance of an accredited certificate.
PMO Courses in London
Delegates should gain a real sense of confidence in their real job skills and additionally build their CV with the issuance of an accredited certificate.
Who is this course suitable for?
This is the ideal training course for a Junior PMO, Project Coordinators, Project Analyst, Project Assistants, Project Administrators and Project Support Officers. The course is accredited by the CPD Standards Institute and certification is given to delegates for successful completion. This helps to build delegates CV and career options.
Dates and Duration
Dates can be found on the course schedule and the course will run for 1 day from 10am to 4pm.
The course will take place at 32 Ludgate Hill, London. This is an accredited training centre in the heart of the City of London.
- Effective Stakeholder management/engagement
- Contribution to overall business and project strategy
- Strong Portfolio/programme/project management
- Strong governance & control in project environments
- HR related skills with strong talent/resource management
- Overview of PMO and different types of Project roles
- An overview of AGILE, PRINCE2 and Six Sigma framework and working with professionals that have been trained in these frameworks
- Understanding high level programme frameworks
- Strategic/tactical resource and financial forecasting
- Financial management and reporting
- Capacity planning i.e. Demand v supply
- Performance reporting/Tracking
- Weekly, monthly performance reporting to PM and stakeholders
- Financial variance analysis and reporting
- Resource tracking / budget management / people management
- Risk Management • Contingency planning
- Support the Budget and Business case process
- Manage recruitment and pipeline process
- Assurance and project governance
- Produce programme update packs and MI for Executive steering groups, project Boards, programme boards
- Ability to provide insight and data to improve project/programme performance
- Communication and stakeholder management
- How to become an SME of planning tools
The course has been designed by experienced Projects and Business Skill trainers. Our principal trainer is a vastly experienced PMO Lead, who has hired numerous PMO and managed them in the delivery of prestigious projects. She has extensive experience working at many of the major Investment Banks in London. She created this course, by tailoring to meet the skill requirements for common PMO, Project Admin, Project Coordinator or Project Analyst roles.
- Delegates gain a broad range of skill to meet the demands of their Project careers
- Delegates gain a CPD Standard Institute Certification
- The training material is highly practical and directly related to real life work examples
- Real work skills are gained that are easily transferred to the workplace with confidence
- CV and Career options are boosted through Certification.
PMO Courses - CPD Accredited
- Product Code: 23
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £399.00