The ability to input and manage database systems is key to many jobs. Microsoft Access is the most common database system and knowledge of this program is required in a wide range of industry.
This course will enable students to gain CPD Accreditation in Beginner Level Access, upon successful completion.
Beginner Microsoft Access Course
The course is available online or you can come into our Microsoft Certified Academy in London, to complete the training
Access Course Objective
To give students Beginner Access Skills and enable them to pursue Intermediate level training in the future.
Database Basics and Database Management
- Getting started with the Database Management System
- Opening a database Database objects
- Overview of Access ribbon
Maintaining Database records
- Entering, Replacing, Editing, Finding, Delete and Sorting records
- Moving around in a datasheet/form
How to use of the data
- Print Preview data
- Margins and orientation for printing any object
- Running a query in your database
The course is delivered using a
virtual tutor on a live server. This is a state of the art learning
system. The virtual tutor will instruct you and correct your exercises.
This standard of interactive learning will enable you to gain from
interactive learning. This is available to you on a flexible basis,
either online at home or you can take the training in our centre. You
can also contact our live tutor at our centre in London for any doubts.
Course starts from beginner level, so no entry requirements.
Dates and Duration
Training can commence on any date. The course has up to 3 months to
complete. The majority complete the course far before 3 months. You can
complete the course on flexi-time, online or at our centre*. The
assessment at the end can be done online or at our centre.
Benefits of the Course
- Training from a Microsoft Certified Academy, to ensure quality
- Virtual tutor on a live server enables interactive learning and guidance throughout the training program
- Possibility to continue to study Proficient (intermediate) level
- CPD Certification in Microsoft Access to build your CV
- Qualification is certified and can build your career
- Flexibility to train as intensely or otherwise as you prefer
- Access to our live tutors, if required, at our centre
- Available at our Certified Training Centre with trainers to support you or at home
CPD Certificate in Microsoft Access on successful completion at Beginner Level.
Beginner Level Access Course
- Product Code: 86
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £79.00