Legal Secretary Courses
Souters offers a range of Legal PA and Legal Secretary Courses in London and online. All of our Legal Secretarial training is delivered by qualified Lawyers, which ensures that our students learn from experts in the field. Our training centre has been a specialist in Legal Secretarial training since 1988. Many of our graduates have experienced substantial success and can be found in prestigious Legal Jobs within an impressive list of Law Firms.
Accredited Legal Secretary Courses in London
Souters is offering the Level 3 and Level 4 Legal Secretary qualifications of the ACLS (Association of Certified Legal Secretaries) in London based classroom courses an in an online format. The course content has been deisgned by lawyers to ensure that it covers the core requirements that legal forms have for thie Legal Secretaries. We offer the Level 3 Legal Secretary Certificate, Level 3 Legal Secretary Diploma and the Level 4 Legal PA Diploma.
All of Souters Legal Secretary Courses are additionally CPD Accredited. The CPD Standards Institute is well known Institute in the Legal Industry. This is due to the need for Solicitors and other legal professional to continually take CPD training, as a part of their core training. This enables our students to build their CV and job options by gaining an Accredited legal qualification from one of the UKs most prestigious Legal Secretarial training centres.
Sarah, Attendee on the Legal PA Diploma
"I found the Legal PA Diploma interesting and informative, and have been able to confidently build on my secretarial skills and tailor these to the disciplined nature of the legal profession."
The Benefits of our Legal Secretary Training Course
- You can build your CV and Job Options with an accredited Legal Secretary Certificate or Diploma
- All training is delivered by qualified Lawyers
- This ensures they guide students to truly understand what is expected from them in a Legal Office
- Training courses are designed by experienced legal professionals to ensure that they are highly practical and relevant to Legal Secretarial work
- Our courses can be taken full-time or part-time to suit your schedule
- Our classroom courses are delivered by live tutors
- We have years of experience training legal secretaries, therefore, we have tailored our courses to meet legal employer's needs
- Successful completion will result in an ACLS Certification as a Certified Legal Secretary or PA
- Gaining a recognised qualification will build your job options, career profile and CV
- Qualifying as a Certified Legal Secretary or Legal PA will help to develop your career
Legal Secretary Diploma
Souters offers a Legal Secretary Diploma, which can be taken to gain the complete set of skills required for Legal Secretary Jobs. The Diploma is a combination of the Legal Secretary Course, Microsoft Office training with additional typing and audio training. This ensures that you enjoy a rounded training program to be successful in your career into the future.
This Diploma requires that students Admin, Secretarial, PA or related transferable skills. If you do not have this type of experience, please consider the Legal PA Diploma which includes Secretarial and PA training.
Legal PA Diploma
The Legal PA Diploma is the most complete set of training. It includes the CPD Accredited Secretary PA Course, the ALCS Accredited Legal Secretary Training Course, Microsoft Office Training, Typing and Audio Transcription. This is ideal for people who lack transferable skills to move into Legal Secretary or Legal PA work, as it provides the full mix of training required to be a success in Legal Secretary / PA Jobs. If you have doubts about the correct course for you, please contact us on 020 7248 8987 or email@example.com
Career Case Studies
- Meet Karen who took our Legal Secretary Course following redundancy. She was able to find a job before even finished the course. READ HERE STORY
- Another former student, Hephzibah, who qualified as a Legal Secretary with us years ago has had so much success in Law that she went on to become a Lawyer. See her comment below.
Souters is accredited by the CPD Standards training, TOLES (Legal English), City & Guilds and the Law Society. We have numerous accreditations that relate to non-legal subjects, additionally. However, our status as a Microsoft Certified Academy has enabled us to offer our Legal Secretaries and Legal PAs the option to hone their Microsoft Office skills specifically for law.