Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Our two-day Finance for non-Financial Managers course will provide a clear insight into the fundaments of Finance. This will develop a clear understanding of how to interpret financial reports and feel comfortable dealing with Financial concepts, show how to read key financial reports and use your knowledge to make good business decisions. The course develops real skills, practical awareness and confidence.
Tutor-led two-day course led by a qualified financial professional with extensive experience working in Finance and as a Finance trainer. The course is interactive and practical in a virtual classroom.
“I was rather surprised at how much I actually enjoyed this course. Perhaps it’s a little more insight into the actual way the “game” of big business is played by those in a leadership role. I also found the use of the traditional KPIs to be most useful in analysing a business.” Emil, Delegate from Stockholm
“Very impressed with the instructor. I usually have difficulty focusing for longer periods of time, especially when one person is doing most of the talking but this day just flew by.” Douglas, Oracle
Better than any learning session or university course I have taken.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained and analysed
- Cash Flow Statements explained
- CAPEX, OPEX and Asset Management
- Accruals and the difference between Cash and Profit
- How companies sometimes improve their accounts presentation
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Case studies of real companies to bring the accounts to life
- Management of working capital
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- What is break-even analysis
- How your business plans and investment are assessed
- Concepts of Budgets and Forecasts
- Achieve business targets through the deployment of financial data.
Dates and Duration
The two-day course in our live online virtual classroom is 10:30 to 16:30 on both days. See details of the shorter one-day version of this course: CLICK HERE.
People with an interest in developing knowledge in Finance and professionals who need to have a closer understanding of finance in order to meet the requirements of their jobs.
- Our Finance for Non-Financial Managers courses is delivered in a virtual classroom format by experienced trainers.
- Understand the business meaning behind the numbers
- Gain the confidence to make decisions using financial information
- Our trainers have trained some top organisations across the world in this format.
- Our trainers are high-level professionals, Chartered Accountants or from Financial Services.
- Trainers have extensive experience in delivering training courses to non-Financial professionals.
- Our practical and interactive classroom setting ensures delegates can gain real skills and confidence to handle financial information.
- CPD Standards Certification upon successful completion.