Data Entry Courses
Souters offers Data Entry Courses in an online format to enable learners to build the skills that they need to be successful in Data Entry Jobs. We have a Data Entry Certificate Course, which offers a quick start for people looking to gain a qualification quickly in order to pursue their career. We also offer a more in-depth Data Entry Diploma, which enables learners to gain the full array of skills.
Data Entry Courses
Our Data Entry Courses are delivered online, which enables learners to commence the training programme at anytime and study on a flexible hours basis. This has enabled many students to study in the comfort of their homes and gain a professional qualification to build their career options.
All of our Data Entry Courses are CPD Accredited, this means that upon successful completion of the training you will received a recognised qualification from the CPD Standards Institute in London.
Skills needed for Data Entry Jobs
Employers consistently state that the most important attributes of a Data Entry professional are as follows:
- Touch Typing Skills – typing at a good speed with a high level of accuracy
- Database skills – the most common database is Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Office Skills and general IT skills for an office environment
- Awareness of relevant legislation for data processors, including Data Protection, GDPR and other areas
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
What Are Data Entry Jobs?
Data entry is broad reference to several job types. It is an area that is growing in many places and we are seeing increasing opportunity to find Data Entry Jobs that are based on remote working models. Here are some of the typical job titles that we see in the Data Entry area:
- Data Entry Clerk
- Data Entry Administrator
- Data Entry Operative
- Data Input Administrator
- Work from home – Data Entry Administrator
- Data Entry Assistant
- Touch Typists
- Electronic Data Processors
During the COVID pandemic, this area has seen a major upswing in work from home jobs and remote working. This has made the area appealing for people who are seeking opportunities to work from home and avoid the costs of travelling to an office.
Data Entry Careers
What are the benefits of a career in Data Entry?
- The ability to work form home, this is a common option and has increased during the COVID pandemic
- Plentiful job options. The above job titles are constantly in demand
- Data Entry builds confidence and skills working in office / professional environment, the transferrable skills enable many Data Entry professional to progress to higher paying Administration jobs.