This Introduction to Commercial Law Course is suitable for people from outside the legal field, legal support staff and people in financial firms who need an understanding of Commercial Law more especially contract law, intellectual property and consumer law. We offer a two day Business Law Course that combines this course with Corporate Law.
Virtual Classroom based, live tuition provided by in house tutors, often one to one tuition basis, so dates can be arranged to suit individual students. Practical exercises are included within this tuition time. There will be an optional assessment and certificate to finish the course.
- The formation of a contract: offer and acceptance; consideration; legal intent; capacity.
- The contents of a contract: incorporation of terms; types of terms within a contract; exemption clauses; Privity of contract.
- Vitiating factors: duress and undue Influence; misrepresentation; mistake; illegality.
Discharge and remedies:
- Discharge of a contract; remedies.
- Consumer protection under the law
- Intellectual property: legal concepts of property; copyright; patents; trade marks
- Essentials of application & procedure (Practical sessions)
Dates and Duration
Single day course full-time 10:30 to 16:30. Please refer to the start dates at the top of the listing.
Group tuition can be arranged. Dates for private and group booking. by mutual arrangement with the college.
Please call us on 0207 248 8987 or email email@example.com