This Virtual Classroom Bookkeeping Course provides a thorough and clear understanding of the basic principles of bookkeeping and accounting.
Tutor-led two-day course with an assessment to be completed at a later date after the delegates have done revision and practical exercises
Invoicing and Basic Bookkeeping entries
- The completion of financial documents such as invoices and credit notes
- The recording of cash and credit transactions
- Practical explanation of double entry system
- Posting of ledgers and relevance of T accounts
- The preparation and balancing of a bank reconciliation
- Petty Cash
Introduction to Accounting
- Year-end adjustments, including accruals, depreciation, pre-payments etc.
Trial Balances and Financial Statements
- Preparing a trial balance from raw data
- Extended trial balances and year-end adjustments
- The creation of straightforward Profit & Loss and Balance sheet reports from trial balance
The course teaches the fundaments of bookkeeping by explaining the underlying principles. The course will explain how this knowledge is applied when performing computerised book-keeping and offers a supplement in computerised book-keeping as an option. This enables people working in accounts to understand their job rather than merely ‘follow procedures’, which can help them progress and excel over time.
Dates and Duration
Two-day course 10:30 to 16:30 with an assessment to be completed soon after revision and practice.
Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.
A variety of students, including school leavers, office staff and business people.
- An understanding of the underlying building blocks of finance
- Ability to apply for entry-level financial jobs and pursue further training at a higher level in Finance
- Highly qualified finance professionals will deliver interactive training to you
- Classes on virtual classroom courses tend to be smaller and enable more personal attention
Online Virtual Classroom Course
Full CPD Certification after successful completion.
The CPD is also known as Continuing Professional Development. This form of accredited training is required by many professional bodies for Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants and much more.
This means that not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are often required for certain industries. The value of a CPD-accredited course on your CV will likely benefit your job prospects.