Introduction to Financial Analysis Course Objectives
- To provide a clear insight into the fundament of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise capital spending.
Tutor led two-day course led by a qualified financial professional.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) and the balance sheet
- How to stop abuses of established accounting policy.
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- What is break even analysis
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods.
- Achieve business targets through deployment of financial data.
Dates and Duration
Two day course in Central London 10:30 to 16:30 both days.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as basics are explained at the outset enabling more complex issues later.
- Clear practical insight into financial issues
- CPD Certificate is issued on completion, which will help to build your CV
- Confidence to interpret financial information and use this to make decisions
- Possibilities to build on this new knowledge and open up career opportunities
Introduction to Financial Analysis (CPD Accredited) - 2 day
- Product Code: 24
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £599.00