Souters is a Microsoft Certified Academy, with a range of experience and qualified trainer that deliver our Microsoft Excel Courses. Our scheduled Excel courses are held in our Central London training centre. All of the courses are led by experienced professionals, who possess teaching and relevant work experience.
Our status as a Microsoft Certified Academy ensures that course and qualifications hold international recognition.
To attain a proficient level in Excel.
Get started in Excel
- Basic within new workbooks and an overview of the functionalities of Excel 2010
Formatting in an Excel Workbook
- Formatting font; formatting cells; borders; colours, highlighting.
- Copying, cutting, pasting and other formatting issues in Excel 2010
Calculations in Excel
- Set out your first Excel calculation and entering a calculation formula
- Calculating a sum and other basic functions
- Reproducing data in adjacent cells
Increase your efficiency as an Excel user
- Simple numerical formats and checking spelling
- Find and replace
- Inserting/deleting/moving rows, columns and cells
- Copying to non-adjacent cells; how to merge cells; change cell style; change the orientation of cell content
Print an attractive document
- Page layout; print preview and printing
- Repeating row/column headings on printed pages; headers and footers; hiding elements of a sheet
- Page breaks and print area
Manipulating your Workbook
- Introduction to tables
- Sort data, customise the presentation, copy formatting, and work with automatic date.
- Date formats
- Splitting the window, freezing a column/row
Tables and Charts
- Subtotal rows; advanced filtering options
- Creating and managing a table
- Proficient Level Excel table: how you can sort and filter data in a table.
- Data series and chart axes
- Create striking charts
- Managing a chart
- Adding and removing items, formatting chart items Modifying a chart's text items Legend and plot area
- Chart type options
Tips and Tricks
- Copying values, copying with a link.
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Illustrate your data with graphics and art
- Inserting comments to cells
- Inserting and deleting sheets, sheet background Moving, copying, hiding sheets
- Cell ranges and using them
DOWNLOAD printed information on this course.
Dates and Duration
The course will run from 10:30 to 16:30 for one day.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
The course is a beginner to proficient level, so there are none.
Learning from experienced Excel trainers enables the learner to gain from their trainer's knowledge and experience. The high level of practical exercises ensures that learner will gain greater competence and confidence using Excel.
Certificate of attendance on our Microsoft Excel at a Microsoft Academy.
We can offer Microsoft Certiport Assessments to clients who would like to have their skills certified by Microsoft. You can book this assessment by clicking here.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
Microsoft Excel Course - Classroom taught
- Product Code: 44
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £299.00