The ICB Bookkeeping Beginners Course is a sampler course that is taught by distance learning.
This course enables students to understand whether they would like to continue studying the ICB courses. If you opt to take more ICB Courses, this £59 course value is deducted from any course fees.
This is a taster part of the ICB Bookkeeping qualification that will enable you to ascertain whether the course material suits you, at a reasonable price.
The course material will be sent to you and you will receive full support from the remote tutor.
All of our distance courses are supported by qualified accountants that have experience working in finance and are accomplished trainers. Our professional training staff provide more insight and expertise to our students and ensure that they gain the most from their learning experience.
- Course material
- Answer Booklets
This is a taster course that include course material, answer books, assignments and exercises/
- Terms in bookkeeping (assets, liabilities etc.)
- Banking procedure
- Understanding the different categories of VAT (standard, reduced, zero, exempt, outside the scope)
- Calculation of invoices including calculation of VAT
- Entering transactions into the ledgers including the analysed cash book, cash transactions, credit transactions, discounts, petty cash book, two column cash book and VAT
- Making and receiving payments
- Production and explanation of a trial balance
ICB Sampler Course for beginners - Distance Learning
- Product Code: 22
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £39.00