AAT Computerised Accounting Course Objective
The aim of this qualification is to introduce you to using computerised accounting software. This will enable you to confidently carry out routine accounting tasks to use in your own business or as part of a larger finance team.
- Delivering accounts using computerised accounts software, primarily SAGE.
- Performing accounting processes using software
- Competence to use batch control sheets
- Producing reports using computerised software
- Using appropriate formulas and excel tools to summarise or display information
- Selecting the appropriate tools and techniques to present a spreadsheet effectively
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
AAT Registration and exam fees are not included
Dates and Duration
The course can be taken part-time in the evening. The course duration is 2 hours an evening. The course runs from 6:15 to 8:15.
The course can also be taken full-time from 10:30-4 over a full week.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Suitable for people
- Working in finance and is looking for a basic knowledge of manual bookkeeping
- Wanting to gain finance skills to boost your career prospects
- Running a business or department and want a basic understanding of computerised accounting
- The opportunity to upskill and improve job prospects
- The recognition by prospective employers of a highly valued qualification
- An accredited qualification providing transferable skills
- Skills in spreadsheet software
- The AAT provides progression opportunities in bookkeeping and accounting training
AAT Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting
- Product Code: 14
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £399.00