"The course not only covered excellent materials and helped me a great deal to sharpen focus on key areas, it also helped to refresh existing knowledge; very strong focus on the areas I need to improve and will definitely recommend the course to colleagues and friends".
Our Administration Courses have been designed from the experiences of professionals, who have long extensive knowledge both of the workplace and of training students.
To provide training in a range of Office Administration skills to develop office support staff competence in any sector.
To develop job readiness as an administrator, administrative assistant or similar role on successful completion of the course.
This course is taught face to face by live tutors with a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises. This is a CPD accredited course.
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisations
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and dealing with stress
- Filing and record keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
- People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- An introduction to management concepts
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and undertand how to develop their careers
DOWNLOAD a .pdf for this course.
Please see Administration Diploma if you would like to combine the course with Microsoft Office Training.
Dates and Duration
Three full days running from 10.30 to 4.30.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Office staff or people from another profession wanting to engage in administration roles, qualified school leavers, secretaries and PA's looking to gain other business skills.
Good general level of education.
Fast track way to learn office administration in an intense but friendly environment.
Improved employability status and job readiness.
Ability to apply for a variety of office assistant roles as soon as you pass the exam and any related Microsoft exams needed for your chosen job area.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
Administration Course - CPD accredited
- Product Code: 21
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £699.00