To provide related skills for PA's and EA's.
To demonstrate how to establish a social media campaign for your employer/business on key social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook etc. This will also illustrate strategies for the ongoing maintenance of a social media campaign with associated developments.
The course is tutor led with a series practical exercises. Each delegate will receive some personal attention for their individual situations and objectives.
- Introduction to Twitter
- Building the perfect profile
- Starting Tweeting – what to say, how to say it and who to say it to
- Finding who to follow and how to follow – strategic following and how to gain followers
- Types of retweets – which to use when and how to get retweeted
- Retweets Hashtags, trends and search feed
- Lists: creating, following and using
- Advanced search techniques – finding potential opportunities
- Setting up a profile (personal and business) – Building your network
- How and when to search/add people we’ve come in to contact with
- How to engage with those people – Linkedin etiquette
- What to do to keep profiles/updates ‘fresh’
- Groups – what to join and how to contribute
- Setting up the page ready for new ‘likes’
- Understanding the business page
- Ideas for populating the timeline
- How to grow page ‘likes’
- Other business pages
- Facebook advertising
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
Dates and Duration
Ask our office for the next available date. The course runs from 10:30 to 16:00.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at Executive PAs, Executive Assistants, PAs, VAs Office Managers and other support staff that are looking to take on their company's social media campaign. However, it can be suitable for anyone who is looking to start or maintain a Social Media Campaign, either for their own business or their employer.
Social Media Course for a PA
- Product Code: 45
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £299.00